Our lovey Dentex Compliance Team would like to share our top 5 tips with you to help manage your compliance:
- Allocate some time each week, designated to compliance. This will help you to stay on top of your tasks, so they do not build up. Ensure you read your messages on Basil to ensure you are always up to date with the latest policies, procedures and using the latest documents.
- Use Basil to delegate tasks to your team. Empowering your team to help complete tasks can make a significant difference to your workload. This also develops your team members by encouraging them to take on new responsibilities.
- All audits and risk assessments require an action plan for any improvements, it is important you show these actions have been carried out and discussed with the team (or clinician for clinical audits).
- Use a spreadsheet to keep track of your team’s personal documents and training. By having an overview, you always know what is due, making any compliance audits and CQC calls/visits a lot easier.
- Use the Compliance Team. We are here to support and help you especially if you are unsure of something. Make the most of your practice visits and don’t be afraid to provide us feedback if you feel there are other ways we could help.
Our team is always here to help. If you have any questions related to Compliance, please contact us at [email protected].