Windsor Centre for Advanced Dentistry
1 Dorset Rd,
Windsor, SL4 3BA
- Dental Nurse
- Qualified Dental Nurse
Windsor Centre for Advanced Dentistry is an ultra-high-end private practice with an international reputation for excellence. Our goal is to offer the best that dentistry has to offer for patients that want exceptional care and long-lasting dentistry. Throughout the practice, the same philosophy and quality of dental care is the standard. Each one of the team members has been carefully selected for their skill and dedication and commitment to this ethic.
We have a rare opportunity for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a part-time Qualified Dental Nurse (four days per week). You will thrive on having autonomy in your role, and the opportunity to take ownership over your career and day-to-day working environment.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Provide the highest quality of chairside support to the dentists
- First class patient care with the utmost care, skill and attention to detail
- Strong appreciation of the standards required to work in a prestigious dental surgery
- As a practice we are proud to offer Dental Implants, Restorative Dentistry, Aesthetic Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry and inter-disciplinary treatments, including Periodontics, Orthodontics and Endodontics
- Regular receptionist duties
WORK HOURS & BENEFITS
- Four days per week opportunity, Monday – Thursday
- Surgery hours 8am – 5pm Monday – Thursday and 8am – 1pm Friday
- We are open for one Saturday per month, 9am – 12.30pm for orthodontic appointments
- Five superbly equipped surgeries, a hygienist surgery, sterilisation room, models casting room and a dedicated X-ray room makes this practice a multi-disciplinary hub under one roof
- You will be working with a team highly respected in the field
- On-going training available
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE AND LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Prior experience as a Dental Nurse essential
- Proficient user of SOE software
- Friendly, caring and gentle approach
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Strong communication skills and organisational skills
- Fully compliant patient centred care
- Good understanding of CQC
- GDC registered
We look forward to reviewing your application!