The Gallery Dental Centre of Excellence
Maiden Lane Centre,
Lower Earley, RG6 3HD
From the moment you walk through the door at The Gallery, the best dental practice in Earley, our friendly team will make you feel welcome and relaxed. We have an exciting opportunity for a GDC registered Practice Manager to join the team on a 12-month fixed term maternity cover. This would suit an experienced PM, or a Head / Lead Dental Nurse with management responsibilities looking for the next step in their career.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Multi-task across practice management, dental nursing and receptionist duties
- Maintain key deliverables including business growth targets and managing P&L
- Foster strong working relationships with clinicians, head office, suppliers and contractors
- Lead a small, dedicated team with the day-to-day running and management of the practice
- People management of practice staff
Work hours & Benefits
- This is a full-time opportunity between Monday – Friday
- You will become a CQC registered manager
- On-going training available
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience as a Qualified Dental Nurse essential
- GDC registered
- Confident team manager
- Client / patient focused
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite and dental specific ‘Software of Excellence’
We look forward to reviewing your application!