The Dental Centre
139 Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London , NW1 2AA
- Associate Specialist Orthodontist
Established for more than 60 years, The Dental Centre is a state-of-the-art mixed practice in a prime location on Euston Road. We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and hard-working Clinician to bring our implant and / or orthodontic services in-house. This role would suit an experienced implantologist or Specialist Orthodontist.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Experienced implantologist (general dentist or specialist periodontist) – or – Specialist Orthodontist
- We will be referring our implants, periodontics or orthodontics to this person
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team
- Nurture and develop an established and loyal patient list
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid-19 conditions
Work hours and benefits
- State-of-the-art technology and a comprehensive range of cutting edge general and cosmetic dental treatments
- One or two day per week opportunity
- On-going training offered
Qualifications / Skills
- Demonstrable private dental experience
- Commitment to on-going education
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- GDC registration
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
We look forward to reviewing your application!