Roadway House, 35 Monument Hill, Weybridge , KT13 8RN
- Dental Receptionist
Portmore is a fully private practice dedicated to creating a patient experience that’s unforgettable. It’s a different standard of customer care and we usually find that once patients have tried us, they won’t go to another practice. Each member of our team belongs at Portmore because they believe in our ethos, which means we can guarantee clinical excellence with exceptional customer service. We are now seeking a friendly and positive Receptionist to join the team on a full time (40 hours) basis.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- High quality front of house, reception and administrative duties
- Schedule, record and remind patients about their appointments
- Ensure patient satisfaction in line with practice policy and GDC guidelines
- Report to and liaise with the Practice Manager on all front of house matters
- Pro-actively maintain the reception and office areas
- Mentor and support trainee receptionists
Work Hours & Benefits
- The full time Receptionist will work between Monday – Friday on a shift basis 7.45am – 8pm. Saturdays on request only
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Monthly massages
- Extended lunch once a month
- On-going training provided
Qualifications / Skills
- Maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team
- Pro-active, agile and supportive of the practice and your colleagues
- You are open-minded and up for a challenging in a rewarding team focused environment
We look forward to reviewing your application!