32 Main Street, Dickens Heath, Shirley, Solihull,Birmingham, B90 1UA
- Dental Nurse
- Qualified Dental Nurse
Heath Dental, the Home of Calm and Pain Free Dentistry offers a broad range of transformational services including dental implants, cosmetically focused orthodontics, laser, cosmetic, NHS and private dentistry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Dental Nurse. The successful person will be experienced, confident, resilient and will take pride in offering a warm and personalised experience to patients and colleagues alike.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Providing the highest standard of clinical support to our dentists and specialists
- Perform top quality dental nursing in all procedures in a safe and effective manner
- Maintain the clinical environment and equipment
- Prepare equipment, materials and patients with efficiency and empathy
- Excellent understanding of infection control prevention and procedures
- Assist with maintenance of the surgery
- Ad hoc receptionist and clerical duties, and other tasks reasonably requested
Work Hours & Benefits
- 41.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
- Monday – Wednesday 8.30am – 6pm
- Thursday 8.30am – 6pm or 10.30am – 8pm (late night is on a rota)
- Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Qualifications / Skills
- Register annually with the GDC
- Keep up to date with CPD and keep records accordingly
- Ensure that the patient is always kept at ease, using scripts provided if necessary
- Ability to remain calm always, and manage potentially challenging situations confidently
- Be familiar and comply with all health and safety rules and guidance, including PPE, COSHH, mercury handling, infection control, waste disposal etc
- Ensure you have liability insurance
We look forward to reviewing your application.