Dental Health & Implant Centre
3 Avenue Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire,, NG31 6TA
- Dental Nurse
- Qualified Dental Nurse
Everyone at our dental practice in Grantham is committed to providing the very best in dental health care. Together our team brings a wealth of experience to the practice and maintains a commitment to professional development. We now look forward to welcoming an experienced and motivated Dental Nurse to the team on a full-time basis.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Monday – Friday 8.15am – 5.30pm
- One late night per week on a rota basis
- Providing the highest standard of clinical support to our dentists and specialists
- Perform top quality dental nursing in all procedures in a safe and effective manner
- Maintain the clinical environment and equipment
- Prepare equipment, materials and patients with efficiency and empathy
- Excellent understanding of infection control prevention and procedures
- Assist with maintenance of the surgery
- Ad hoc receptionist and clerical duties, and other tasks reasonably requested
- Grantham is fully up to date with current standards and best practice
- Fully digital and computerised practice with state-of-the-art technology
- Friendly and highly motivated team orientated environment
- Regular in-house professional development sessions acceptable to the GDC
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Prior experience as a Dental Nurse essential
- Experience of a PVT practice advantageous
- Implant and orthodontic experience highly desirable
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Fully compliant patient centred care
- Pro-actively maintain CPD and keep records accordingly
- Good understanding of CQC
- GDC registered
- Computer literate with experienced of Software of Excellence
We look forward to reviewing your application!