Burgess & Hyder Dental – Billingham
Ferryhill Dental Health Centre
2 Durham Road
, DL17 8LD
Burgess & Hyder, a well-established group of 12 Dental Practices, has served the North East Region for over 25 years. Our Group has the flexibility to provide comprehensive patient choice through our NHS Contracts that can be complimented with a wide range of Private Treatments. We now have an exciting opportunity for a passionate clinician to join the team at Berwick on a part-time basis.
At Dentex, we offer a unique co-ownership model, allowing dental practices to run in much the same way they always have, proudly and independently maintaining their brand and unique set of values.
We work closely with our practices, offering a collaborative approach to further grow across all areas of the business. From efficient finances to powerful marketing, we help to optimise every aspect of a practice’s work. Together, we continually improve and innovate to grow the business and provide new opportunities for the people working in it.
Whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Two to three days per week opportunity
- Preventative and general dentistry
- Supporting an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid-19 conditions
- Friendly and highly motivated team orientated environment
- Modern, vibrant state-of-the-art private practice
- Regular in-house professional development sessions acceptable to the GDC
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Experience across the full range of general dentistry
- Exceptional clinical standards
- NHS performer number
- GDC registered
- CPD up to date
We look forward to reviewing your application!