Bourne End Dental Practice
, SL8 5QF
- Dental Nurse
- Qualified Dental Nurse
- Bourne End
Our reputation for delivering clinical excellence and our team approach to caring has kept us at the forefront of family and cosmetic dental care in Buckinghamshire for more than 25 years. Patients benefit enormously from the comprehensive range of dental treatments available under one roof. They enjoy a responsive service and the peace of mind that comes with being treated in a familiar, calm environment, by superb clinicians who inspire confidence.
We are now seeking an individual to join the team on a full-time basis as a Qualified Dental Nurse. This will be a varied role with the opportunity to take on Receptionist and decontamination duties also.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Provide the highest quality chairside support to the dentists
- Full patient care including follow up and monitoring of records
- Decontamination and sterilising equipment
- Stock control and ordering materials
- Confident telephone management including booking and rescheduling appointments
- Forward planning diaries for Clinicians
- Timely administration including collecting consent and medical history forms
- Processing payments and recording daily takings
Work hours & Benefits
- Full-time opportunity Monday – Friday
- The surgery hours are typically 8am – 5pm but currently operating 8am-8pm to adjust to Covid-19 regulations
- Bourne End has seven surgeries and a dedicated decontamination room
- Parking available on-site
- On-going training available
Qualifications / Skills
- Previous experience as a Dental Nurse required
- GDC registered
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Experience of dental platform ‘Software of Excellence’ ideal but not essential
We look forward to reviewing your application!