1. Why did you chose to join Dentex?
spent a number of years in the dental brokerage market, I have witnessed
first-hand the rapid growth of Dentex. I was intrigued and excited by their
innovative approach to dental practice acquisition. The idea of sharing future
financial success with the Principal dentists who help achieve the growth,
struck me as an excellent business model both for Dentex and Principals. With
Dentex still a relatively new company, it felt like the ideal time for me to
move back into the acquisition field with an exciting organisation and concept.
2. What are you looking forward to most?
acquisitions team and I are excited to continue sharing Dentex’s success story
and meet more likeminded Principals from across the UK. We are still a young
business and it’s our responsibility to share stories from our practices and
partners, and explain our proposition and business model.
3. The three most important things to consider when selling your dental practice are…
are a few key questions that any Principal should ask themselves before
exploring the possibility of a sale:
- What is the driving force behind my desire to sell? Overload of management responsibility? Stress of regulation? Retirement?
- How reliant is the goodwill of the practice on me as the Principal? The answer to this question could impact on timing of sale based on future tie-in periods etc.
- What do I want to do once I’ve sold? – continue in a clinical role, reduce my clinical days, leave the practice completely?
- If you go into the sale process with a clear idea of what you hope to achieve, not just in terms of value but in terms of overall results it will help you chose the right partner.
4. Why should someone get in touch with you and the team?
stage you’re at in the potential sale process, we’d be happy to help you
understand your options and explain the Dentex proposition. At Dentex, we want
our partners and practice staff to feel part of the Dentex family. I’m new to
the business myself but have already seen first-hand how our core values are
implemented on a daily basis, by both the partner support team and by our
practices. If you would like to know more about Dentex and our practices please
don’t hesitate to get in touch, email me at [email protected].