The London Centre For Cosmetic Dentistry
93 Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, London, NW3 4RL
- Private only
Providing the highest quality dentistry in a caring environment at a surprisingly affordable price.
A central London practice with exceptional practitioners.
Mervyn Druian caused a phenomenon in UK dentistry when back in 1983 he became the first UK dentist to introduce the practice of porcelain veneers.
Multiple award winning and celebrity dentist, Biju Krishnan is also founder of one of the world’s most popular adult cosmetic tooth alignment systems – CFAST.
- Mervyn Druian - Dentex Partner
- Lesley Hasham - Receptionist
- Anaël Loyaerts - Receptionist
- Lola O'Shea - Receptionist
- Nina Tetra - Nurse
- Tabitha Bouteloup - Receptionist
- Tanya Lewis Platt - Receptionist
- Monica Amin - Dentist
- Kate Bourne - Hygienist
- Leonard Fox - Dentist
- Maria Hallahan - Hygienist
- Jane Hogben - Hygienist
- Biju Krishnan - Dentist
- Bernita Shelley - Hygienist