Dentex is a rapidly growing co-ownership dental business. Since launching just over two years ago, it has quickly grown to 57 dental practices, with another 16 in due diligence. They have been able to attain this significant growth from their unique offering and are on track to achieve ambitious growth of more than 150-member dental practices by 2022.
Dentex is creating a long-term, sustainable partnership of dentists – not buying, grouping and selling practices as in the typical corporate model. They believe that by creating a true partnership, everyone can focus on what they do best, which means creating a sustainable business. The concept of working together in partnership and not as individual dental practices is a new concept, which for Dentex, is where the future of dentistry lies.
In 2017, Dentex was highly commended as ‘Innovation of the Year’ and shortlisted for ‘Product launch of the year’ at the Dental Industry Awards. In 2018, they were finalists in two categories for the 2018 SME National Business Awards ‘Best Enterprising Business’ and ‘Business Innovation’, as well as LaingBuisson Awards for ‘High Growth’ and three categories of the Dental Industry Awards ‘Best Use of PR’, ‘Innovation of the Year’ and ‘Outstanding Business of the Year.’
Dentex now seeks a Marketing Account Manager to join their marketing team. It is a field based role with a majority of time being spent out with practices. Their primary function is to assist in developing, implementing and tracking their individual marketing plans. Acting as the conduit between the practices and the central marketing team. Dentex does not rebrand practices, therefore all central support services must be adapted to meet the unique demands of each practice.
• Support the dental practices in the Dentex group to develop and execute individual marketing plans
• Ensure shared learning across the group with a focus on finding economies of scale and reuse initiatives where possible
• Training of Area Managers and Practice Managers to support the implementation of marketing plans within set budgets
• Tracking marketing results at a practice level so we can gauge effectiveness of campaigns / ability to ascertain the campaigns that are effective within the practices and provide detailed reporting i.e. revenues generated
• Work closely with the Operations Team to implement marketing plans that complement the overall business objectives of each practice
• Ensure all practices within the group are receiving the marketing support they require and utilising our services as needed
• Identify suitable local activities that support marketing plans
• Strong ability to prioritise and project manage
• Dedicated client focused approach
• Holistic understanding of marketing, across all mediums
• Experience in developing marketing plans and assess what is commercially viable
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
• Comfortable in sensitively negotiating activities within practices
• Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring that all activity agreed to in plans is executed
• Experience in website performance, optimisation and WordPress
• Good understanding of effective social media marketing
Degree educated with ideally a specialism in marketing. A minimum of five years varied marketing experience with knowledge of dental practices.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion with us about this opportunity, please email your details to [email protected]